- Why Tandem?
I am fortunate enough that I have always known what I have wanted to do. Tandem started when I was 5 or 6 years old. I just did not know it back then.
- What do you do at Tandem?
I do all the construction hiring, make final contractor selections and strategize about the direction and what the next year will look like.
- What excites you about your work?
The most exciting thing is the all all-star team in front of me. Watching their innate skills makes me proud to be around every one of them. Not only because of their skills at work but as human beings.
- What has your favorite project been?
- What excites you about the future?
The team in front of me and how much better they will become. As well as all have accomplished. They have only just started hitting their stride.
- If you could have an unlimited supply of anything in the office pantry what would it be?
Safety Yellow Hoodies and T-shirts….you can get a guy to knock down a wall for you in exchange for a hoodie.